sábado, 14 de mayo de 2016

Ever increasing circles. Revisiting prehistoric enclosure sites in central Portugal


Read paper by

Vídeo añadido a PaleoVídeos > L.R.1.12 nº 1. (Vídeo privado)


Actualización: When your work is copied and translated - Portuguese Prehistoric Enclosures
In the following video you will see a presentation that is a simple translation of my published work (not with the lasted data that change some of the things that are said). More than 90% of the images are taken from my papers or from this blog where I display my work on Portuguese enclosures and of some others. The same with the majority of the expressed ideas. Only some maps are not mine (but built with information collected in my papers and some other Portuguese and Spanish colleagues). And in all the presentation only in one slide there is a citation of some images...

1 comentario:

salaman.es dijo...

Actualización: When your work is copied and translated - Portuguese Prehistoric Enclosures